Just got back from watching Deadpool in India. And why is India important in that sentence? Well, the Indian Censor-Board face fucked Deadpool's Avocadoish-topographical face all over again. More like, put a censor bullet through his head and fucked that hole! You get the point.
I’m not sure if it’s because of the censor board’s fuck-up, but I didn’t find the movie to be all that...amazing.
1) Deadpool sure had some innovative opening credits which went like: Starring: God’s perfect idiot, a hot chick, a British Villain, etc: Loved that!
2) Deadpool v/s Francis’ thugs in the Highway: Fucking Amazing! But unfortunately, some scenes that were in the red band trailer were missing. For instance, the 3 in 1 headshot, chopping of the heads & kicking it, and a few others. This segment was indeed the best of the entire movie IMO. I bet it would’ve been even amazing if those imbeciles hadn’t cut the best parts.
3) Colossus and Negasonic teenage warhead were really really cool.
4) The post credits scene was funny! “You guys are still here?” Lol, hilarious.
1) Although Colossus & Negasonic teenage warhead was really cool, as stated above, it did look a bit odd, just the 2 of ‘em in a big fuckin’ mansion. And yes, the writers did hang a lantern on this issue by making Deadpool say (“It’s almost as if the studio couldn’t afford another X-Men”)
2) An Underwhelming villain! Really, I thought Francis or Ajax(as he likes to call himself) was just a henchman to the main baddie. But he was it!
3) No nudity or blood whatsoever! I have my censor board to thank for that. FUCK! Oh right, even “ F**K” was muted, so were any other inappropriate words like BJ, etc.
4) Way too many references to his role as Green Lantern and Wade Wilson in X-Men origins: Wolverine; we get it. But It’s almost as if you were forced to act in those flicks without having shown the script first. Even Ryan Reynolds was referenced by Deadpool saying (“You think Ryan Reynolds made it big with only his acting abilities?”, when his old house owner says that looks were not everything.)
Deadpool sure was entertaining. Not everything that I had hoped it’ll be, but I guess I’ll wait for the Blu-ray before criticizing the movie any more. After all, what I saw today on the big screen was hardly Deadpool, it was a version of Deadpool face-fucked by…okay okay, you get the point. Fuck you Censor Board of Film Certification, India!
New movies go here
|What We Did on Our Holiday was a surprisingly nice movie!|
|What We Did on Our Holiday |
|Submitted by anabbate to px/theOtherStuff.|
|2 Comments | Share|
|Deadpool: what an ADULTS ONLY certification means in India.|
|Submitted by deadpool to px/newReleases.|
|6 Comments | Share|
|The short and sweet Jeff, Who Lives at Home is predictable, but deserves a shot|
|Jeff, Who Lives at Home|
|Submitted by anabbate to px/Reviews.|
|1 Comments | Share|