To start with, the whole mess could've been averted if Amanda Waller had just crushed the Enchantress' totem-heart.. June Moone would've been freed, and there would not have been a need for them to assemble the Suicide Squad.
Fine! The same can be said for Avengers: Age of Ultron, aye? But at least in that case, Tony Stark was creating the AI with the hopes of helping the world, no way he could've known that his creation planned on destroying it.
Whereas, in Suicide Squad, it's evident from the beginning that The Enchantress is pure, concentrated, EVIL.
Now, coming to the plot holes that I still remember:
1) Amanda Waller stored Incubus' totem in her wardrobe?! It never occurred to her that maybe, there's another entity trapped inside that as well, considering, she knew well enough what had come out when the first totem was unsealed!
2) What exactly did Incubus do when Amanda Waller was poking on Enchantress' heart to kill her? The Enchantress became impervious to any further heart-poking soon after. Could she not have just crushed it, the same way Rick Flag did?
3) If the Enchantress takes over when June Moone utters the word "Enchantress", why not just seal her mouth with Duct Tape and keep a watch over her in a military facility instead of letting Rick Flag look after her. All that BS-talk of leverage and precautions. lol
4) When Amanda Waller kills all those people with her in the command center which supposedly made her look like a badass; claiming none of the had any clearance for this, what the hell were they doing there in the first place?!! How dare she think of herself as a High Value Target (HVT-1).
5) Why not just throw a damn grenade into Enchantress' WMD at the end, instead of having Deadshot shoot at the explosives after overcoming one of Enchantress' illusions featuring his daughter asking him not to shoot. Meh, Will Smith probably asked for that heroic scene himself.
That concludes my rant, I'm neither a Marvel Fanboy, neither a DC one. But, comic book movies these day have been taking their viewers for granted. I really hope that the situation improves, and we start getting movies that are good on the inside as they appear to be on the outside.
New movies go here
|One Punch Man is Wacky, Silly and All Sorts of Fun|
|Submitted by JackRabbitSlims to px/Animated.|
|7 Comments | Share|
|Subtle and touching, The Way He Looks is a nice Sunday movie choice!|
|The Way He Looks|
|Submitted by anabbate to px/theOtherStuff.|
|2 Comments | Share|
|Sisters is not as good as I hoped and I am sad about it|
|Submitted by anabbate to px/comedies.|
|6 Comments | Share|
|Kung Fu Panda 3 - Review : the Awesomeness is NOT strong with this one.|
|Kung Fu Panda 3|
|Submitted by countvlad to px/newReleases.|
|2 Comments | Share|